Sunday, December 19, 2004

DBZ, man. So cool it is.

I've been playing this Dragon Ball Z game for PS2 called DBZ Budokai for over a year now. It's a fighting genre. I freakin' love it, man! But I want to get the other 2 Budokai games. Numbah 1 doesn't even have Majin Buu, Chibi Trunks or anybody like that. I want Majin Buu! Well, yeah, man... He's great. He turns people into candy. What's not to love about him? Anyway, Budokai 1 goes up to the Cell Games Saga, but skips a few sagas such as the Garlic Jr. Saga or um...yeah. But I love the customization. After winning tournaments, you can get money, and buy attacks. You can equip up to 7 techniques on a character. I still have lots of techniques to buy, man. I'm gonna head over to Gamewinners for some cheats and stuff. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home