Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Saved by the "Settings" Button!

Well, yesterday's caniption is over, and I removed my last name. Oh, well. Whatever. Nobody reads this thing anyway. Except for me, Markie and um... "me". Riiiight. So I just left the aforementioned "city".

Erm...sorry. Back to the super-fun, cooleeo stuff.

POKEMON!

Just kidding. Actually, I'll be discussing the new HMB Contest. It's a caption contest, and we got 3 entries now. Caption Contest! I did a badly drawn MS Paint thing of me and Sephiroth from FF7. Interesting results, Mr. Stwong Bad.

So, I'm working on comic 10 and 11, which feature Sly and S.O.E. fighting. Sly used Crimson arm to expand his arm, then reached over and picked up S.O.E., likie 30 feet in the air, then threw him down on the ground. SLAM! If I could draw better, the scene would look so freakin' awexome. Seriously.

And to wrap things up, a quote of the day.

"I love mash topatoes!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home