Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year, New Dear?

Happy New Year's, everybody! Me and my buddy from down the street were playing something very strange outside today. You know that anime, Yu-Gi-Oh? Well, we were acting it out, but with us in it. Basically, I was a machine card duelist, and he just used whatever would win. We made it to the finals of Duelist Kingdom, and we cheated our way into matches against Yugi and Joey. I lost to Yugi, but when Pegasus had me swent away, I knocked out his assistant dudes and threatened Yugi. Pegasus let me stay and watch my friend's match against Joey. My friend ended up winning the tournament, and we gave the money to Joey and told Pegasus to free Kaiba, Mokuba and Yugi's grandpa.

A year later, me and my friend were on a boat to an island where he would be hosting a tournament. The most famous duelists each got a room in his mansion, and we basically befriended Yugi and his friends. So, my friend had his room, I had a room, Yugi had a room, and also Joey and Kaiba each got their own room. Note that Mokuba, Bakura, Mai, Tristan and Tea were in the tournament, too. But on the third or so day, things got rough when a man broke into my friend's castle in an attempt to steal his legendary card.

The whole gang went underground after the man, who we call "Red X". We went through many traps to find Red X, and my friend starting firing bullets. The bullets went right through, causing us to think that he was a hologram. Then Mai decided to see for sure, by telling Red X to shoot her. Now, I knew better. When Red X fired, I jumped in front of Mai and took a bullet to the abdomen. I was fine after Yugi patched me up a bit.

Here's where things got interesting. My friend then died when trying to escape from the underground, and Red X was to blame. Two years later was the funeral, when his wife (Tea. Don't ask.) gave a eulogy. Suddenly, my friend woke up. It was all an illusion by Red X. He never died. I then explained to him about what happened in the past two years, about how Mai became my girlfriend... somehow, and how I won the tournament (along with several other tournaments) and used the money to buy a mansion for myself. And Mai moved in, I guess. I don't know. Anyway, if this doesn't sound strange for two teenagers to play, just wait and see.

After drinking some "champagne" that was really only a bottle of cologne, me, my friend and our girlfriends woke up in Red X headquarters. My friend then ripped off the X on Red X's robe and put it on his back. He was the new Red X, only not evil. We're gonna pick up the game tomorrow, hopefully. It was really hilarious, man.