Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And the HMB member of the year is...

So... I missed MOM for December and January. As much as that sucks, I'm kinda confused about who to make MOM. But hopefully I can think of someone by February. Maybe Paratroopa or King Nintendoid. They've been around a lot lately. So... I unlocked all but Saibamen and Cell Jr in DBZ Budokai 3. I know how to unlock everyone, but the aforementioned must be unlocked by meeting requirements that occur randomly. So... it's very hard. I've also added a few more short pages at the TNT wiki. Except for that thing about the Metropilitan War... that was long. What I should do, make the wiki open for public editing. Or something. You know, others could work on articles. But somehow, I think that I'm the only one that knows about the Nick Team. Well, Rebel and Lordmacen do, too, but not very much. I PWN the Nick Team! Um...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home