Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bonus Stage vs. Homestar Runner

Here's a dilemna. A match of two freakin' awesome Flash sites. Homestar Runner versus Bonus Stage. "G-A-S-P!", as Phil would say. Actually, I can't decide. They're both great. Both have a main character who's clueless, both have the obligatory insulting person, both have um... not-human looking characters. BS even had cameos of Homestar, Strong Bad, Strong Sad and Coach Z in episode 9, which is down right now. I never got to see it. :C Any-dang-way, Bonus Stage is freaking great. I give it a PG-13 rating, though, for swearing and animated volence. Well, the dead come back next episode anyway, but still. I still can't figure out how to win. So, I'll just use... ACTION SCIENCE! ACTION SCIENE!

Well, in closing...

I think it's in your best interest that you COOK ME SOME BACON!
~Hagurumon

PS I know I misquoted the bacon thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home