Friday, January 14, 2005

Here, kitty, kitty...

Here's son fun facts about cats.
Possibly. Well, not really. But I like messing with your mind. Playing mind games... and board games.

So, there's no real HMB update, except we just got our 38th member yesterday, Ninja Bot. So, um... that's it.

My search? Not coming along to well. In my quest for J-Pop, I found a website about Japanese people... who weren't even singers that I know of. I also came across a Japanese site. I'm American, so I couldn't read it.

My day? Well, I'm hungry. Extremely hungry. Anyone got a tornado or something? Those things are good. Spicy, but good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

Um... I got it at a Turkey Hill Minit (sic) Market. It's like a burrito with loads of spicy stuff inside, like southwest chicken, beans, jalapenos, etc. And I guess some burger or something. I dunno. They're pretty good.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Hagurumon said...

Well, it's basically a burrito. If you're talking about a wind funnel tornado, then this should stop the madness. It's actually pronounced Tor-nah-do instead of tor-nay-do. It's weird.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home