Monday, March 07, 2005

Confessions of a Teenage Comedy King

Well, the next Bonus Stage still isn't out. Apparently, Matt is having some computer problems. But you know what they say. Uh... actually, I don't. I was hoping you knew.

So the HRWiki is back up. The reason I've been missing for about a day or two (March 5th-March 6th) is because I was grounded for being afraid of bathrooms. ...Long story. Luckily, I was still aloud to do anything, except the internet. But I was bored with nothing to do anyway.

It is my intention to start working on that Bonus Stage card game soon. That's about it on that subject.

On other notes, I've been doing prooty okay. (Sick of dreamail yet?) Which reminds me, there's a section for people's dreamails at the HRFWiki. I should get on over there and make mine. And no, Mr. Toppings, it does not involve you-know-who. Okay, I confess. It really does.

So I'm sitting here eating Fruity Pebbles, pretending I'm in Charismaville and typing on my blog. I live a pretty sad life, don't I? Of course I do. But my point is that imaginary friends are cool. *Suddenly remembers a song from The Land Before Time IX* Man, my sister got me hooked on those movies. Grr...

I haven't worked on my HR RPG for a while now. People are probably gonna start complaining. Well, my main probalo is that I can't really draw too many sprites, because my memory card has limited space. Even if I move some data over to another memory card, I'm gonna have to leave a few characters out of the game.

Well, I've joined KN's forums. I haven't really looked at his blog recently (mainly becuase I was grounded) but I will today. I'm gonna do a little trip around blogspot and see if anybody posted anything today.

In summation,
This has been Hagurumon the blonde singer (probably) reminding you that Family Guy is still cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

Look, Toppings. I already know that. You basically pointed out the obvious. Just to tell you, I'll probably stop when I get a real girlfriend. At this rate, it's probably going to be... never. Yay.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Hagurumon said...

Nah, he didn't really forget Tifa. He mentioned her and BurnBox in a post on his own blog. Gragh...

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home