Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy V-Day!

It's V-Day, and you know what that means! ...Well, no you don't.

It's been a week since February 7th, the holiday that only I celebrate. I gave out some cards I made, and a "certificate" for a free 3-course dinner cooked by yours truly. But on the back it said it expired last month! Hahaha! It was hilarious. But the recipient still expects a 3-course dinner. Crap.

In case you were wondering, February 7th is the holiday Joel made up in Some Kinda Fanfic episode 12. It wrapped up season 1, basically. Now I'm taking a short break. March is when episode 12 + 1 comes. I did make a short scene that comes before the opening credits in 12 + 1, though. It is kind of... disturbing.

Me and No Toppings were chatting about SKF today. He was telling me that he wants the Doomsday spell mentioned in episode 8: "Kentucky Campaign". We were also discussing about the special February 7th episode. And um... he said a few risque statements that made me... uh... feel weird. Not in a bad way, though. But, uh... it was kinda hilarious. I told him that I was gonna give him a girlfriend for SKF, but his character would keep ignoring her. His reaction? Uh... I dunno. Sounded like he got grossed out or something.

To see our conversations, look for the following threads: Valentine's Day and Your Thoughts on the New Updates. Probably more than that, but... yeah. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you, you tried to make june my GF you little ********

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home