Monday, January 31, 2005

Free Bonus: Some kinda story!

Yes, that's right. At the end of this post you can find a story by me, starring the HMB members. I got the idea from Markie or BurnBox. Probably both. Anyways, I was indeed watching Bonus Stage, and after watching episode 55, I realized that I still hadn't seen episode 9. So, I went to newgrounds.com and ran a search for Bonus Stage. You know what I found? Episode 9. So now I have seen everything so far. Except 4, but that doesn't really count.

How come TBC didn't make a new email this week? They will hopefully have one up this week, but I don't know. Anyway... I just now realized that my cat is somewhere in the house... probably sleeping at the top of the stairs again. So, this is me signing off. Have fun with part 1 of the fanfic.

JOEL: A fanfic? About your life?! Hahahahahaha!

Mmm... right.

~Hagurumon

FANFIC PART 1: Introduction

{Hagurumon and Kilroy are at a bus stop for some reason.}

HAGURUMON: So, um... how's the construction going?

KILROY: Well, so far so good. It's really gonna be great when it's finished.

HAGURUMON: Cool, cool.

{Paratroopa walks up, with a taco in each hand, taking bites out of both alternately.}

PARATROOPA: Hey, guys. Uh... how are we all right here if we're from different states?

HAGURUMON: Well, I wrote you into the script.

PARATROOPA: Yeah, but... in Markie's fanfic, King Nintendoid called him from another country.

HAGURUMON: Well, this is a different story. We're all in the same town.

KILROY: What town are we in... exactly? I look like a cartoon character.

HAGURUMON: Charismaville, New Jersey.

KILROY: I had to ask.

{Meanwhile, King Nintendoid is "talking" to Phil.}

KING NINTENDOID: That's it... Aeris Special time.

PHIL: Who are you supposed to be, Sephiroth or something?

KING NINTENDOID: Well, because of my avatar and personality, as well as my Aeris Special, Hagurumon imagines me as a Sephiroth-lookin' guy. So he just wrote me in like thi- Why am I talking about this?! It's Aeris Special time!

{Markie walks in and causes King Nintendoid to turn around, allowing Phil's escape.}

KING NINTENDOID: Ow... I lost my victim. I- I- I mean client.

MARKIE: Client, huh? What's your job, exactly?

KING NINTENDOID: Erm... political debates and Playstation 2-hunting.

MARKIE: You hunt PS2's? So, do you like... eat its meat or what?

KING NINTENDOID: Never mind. Look, if you don't want Aeris Special'd, go find that Hayei guy. He totally stole my katana.

MARKIE: So what were you using to- Whatever. I'll go look for him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

Yes. Like I said, I got the idea from you. But... I don't see where you got episode 9 from. I don't recall any references to that episode in particular...

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home