Tuesday, February 01, 2005

In summation, that's how Bubs won the race.

Erm... yeah. So I finally got around to watching some High Score. Well, part of episode 4, really. "Superphil". But after a while, it stopped playing so I decided to go check out some other stuff. I went to Morbid to see what the crap Markie was talking about (see comments in last post) and... I sdidn't really see or hear anything that was even remotely similar to our stories. But, hey, I was inspired to write the next part of my HMB story.

FANFIC PART 2: Escape from the Other Place
*NOTE: Don't take anything offensively. This stuff is meant to be humor, although some scenes may appear offensive at first... but they aren't meant to be.

{Hagurumon is on the phone, talking to Linkk06. The screen splits to show both of them.}

HAGURUMON: In other words, we went shopping.

LINKK06: That... was a really weird story.

HAGURUMON: Yeah, I learned some weirdness from Joel. I was thinking of leaving Bonus Stage to do some stuff in the real world, but apparently High Score isn't being made anymore.

LINKK06: Well... it's still there. It just has a different URL.

HAGURUMON: Yeah, bye.

{Dial tone, split screen stops, Markie walks up and Hagurumon hangs up.

MARKIE: Do you know where Hayei is?

HAGURUMON: Hades? On the sun, remember?

MARKIE: No, that guy that debuted in Go 2 Bed.

HAGURUMON: I'm not that tired, man.

MARKIE: Sigh. I'll go ask BurnBox.

{Markie walks over to BurnBox, who is somehow betting on something.}

BURNBOX: That's right. 5 bucks on Craig. Oh, hey. What's up, Markie?

MARKIE: Have you seen Hayei? He stole KN's katana again.

BURNBOX: Listen, I got bigger fish to fry. And mailmen to bet on.

MARKIE: Okay...

{Markie walks up to King Nintendoid, who is confronting Serenade. Markie then walks off-screen after glancing at what was going on.}

KING NINTENDOID: Bah! Listen, tiny. We all know you're Tim, so stop the act.

SERENADE: Nah, I'd rather not.

KING NINTENDOID: You want an Aeris Special, punk?

SERENADE: Yeah.

KING NINTENDOID: What? Did you just say "yeah"? But nobody wants an Aeris Special. Except maybe Joel, but still.

SERENADE: Pretend I don't want one.

KING NINTENDOID: Ack! You're draining the fun out of everything!

{KN somehow blows up, then appears on the sun.}

KING NINTENDOID: Huh. This is awkward.

SATAN: Yeah, it is. But I have to go somewhere over there.

KING NINTENDOID: This is frickin' stupid.

KURT COBAIN: Heh, heh. So we meet again...

KING NINTENDOID: Well, there goes the awkward again.

{Someone knocks on Smithy93's door. He opens it, and sees Blakken White.}

BLAKKEN WHITE: Congratulations! You've just won a free one-way trip to the sun. Also known as Hades, and some other things that might be sensored by the writer.

SMITHY93: What? What did I ever do to you?

BLAKKEN WHITE: You spammed my message board.

SMITHY93: Listen, buddy boy. I'm not a spammer. I'm more like a... moderator.

{Smithy93 suddenly appears next to KN.}

SMITHY93: That was retarded.

KING NINTENDOID: Yeah. Yeah it was.

{Screen pops up that says "5 days later..." then it cuts to the sun, where every Bonus Stage/Homestar Runner character is, plus all the members of HMB, and a few other people.

DISCOUNT BRICK: So... that guy killed us all?

KILROY: Look, maybe we should escape.

STRONG SAD: That's not possible. We're on the sun, billions of miles away from the Earth. Or wherever we live.

JESSICA: Well, it's convenient for him that Free Country and Charismaville are right next to eachother.

JOEL: Yeah, why do they call it Free Country, USA? Shouldn't it be Free Country, NJ?

FUTURAMAOOY: Um... New Jersey is in America.

PHIL: That's stupid. That time we called Strong Bad, it was listed as a lone-distance call.

HAGURUMON: Um... uh... um... uh...

MARKIE: Well, he looks confounded.

KING NINTENDOID: Nah, his organs are probably asploding. After all, I'm KiNG NiNENTOiD THE PWNiNATOR! Erm... I mean...

STRONG BAD: So... now what?

PROZD KOOPA: Now... we eat charcoal and bathe in hot lava.

HAGURUMON: Geh... mrrr... kerr... gen...

KING NINTENDOID: Further proof that religion ruins people.

JOEL: HEY!

TBC...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

To quote you: "Coincidentally, I did the same thing you did with Episode 9, only I did that yesterday." Episode 9 of Bonus Stage is called "Morbid". I'm guessing that's what you meant.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home