Friday, February 04, 2005

Bread is a good time for me!

Yes, Markie. I saw your comment. I answered it. Whatever you were talking about, I still can't figure it out. Anydangway, I now have a page for the stories at the HRFWiki. The Story! Episode/Part/Chapter 3 is out, and I also added cast commentaries to some pages. Soon after, Markie made a commentary with me in it. He made me look smarter than I really am. And that's a good thing... I guess.

What next? The entire HMB clique writing stories like this? Actually, that'd be great. Also, I started doing some sprite comics. In comic 1, me and Markie discuss food and also the reconstruction of Joel/Phil's house. In comic 2, me and Phil face off about the dangers of overusing the word "so" and the phrase "I mean, you gotta tell me". In comic 3, all three of the afforementioned discuss the whereabouts of the other characters. And... most everyone is throwing stuff at people. I try to cover up for the account and fail miserably when Phil and Markie see through my lies.

Next comic, I plan to add in The Cheat and the pixelated Homestar. And someone else... maybe Strong Bad. I dunno. I'm gonna need to get the sprites first, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home