Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Episode 12... plus one!

Yeah, 12+1 is finished. Plus, it has a new feature... writer's notes! As you can see, 12+1 is riddled with plot twists and random scenes. After a while... I decided on the main plot for the episode. Jessica (now the writer, thanks to episode 9) decides to basically erase everyone else from the episode, thus introducing the "DEATH BY MUFFIN!" phrase. W00t.

In other news, I've decided to update Wednesdays now. So, episode 14 will arrive sometime on 3/9. Booya.

Also, the BSWiki is becoming more lively. Most of the pages still need work, but we've got more contributors now. W00t again!

And I added you to my Runescape friends list, Mr. Iceking guy. I'm usually on the Philidelphia 67 server, fighting cows. They drop bones (I bury them for prayer points), meat (I cook them for cooking, woodcutting and firestarting points) and hides (I sell them to this one guy for some cold, hard cash. You know, the kind of ones that you store in your freezer until they evolve into fives.).

In some more other news, the elimination game at HMB has 5 pages! That's an HMB record! Hooray-ah for our most popular thread so far! W00t!

And... Nelson still hasn't explained why he told me episode 56 of Bonus Stage had an ending. It didn't! No eggs or anything! Ugh!

In closing...
Read episode 12+1 now! Because Jessica says!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes well, i believe i ELIMINATED jessica and added myself, under my final alias for the 3rd time...heehehehe

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home