Monday, February 28, 2005

Something weird...

Something weird just happened to me. I probably shouldn't say what. Anyway, tomorrow is March, and you know what that means... episode 12 + 1 of SKF comes soon! W00t! Also, episode 59 of Bonus Stage came out. Also, Strong Bad Email 125 came out. So...
Matt Wilson updates Fridays, while TBC update Mondays. Maybe I should update Wednesdays. Well, no. I want to start on 12 + 1 ASAP, meaning tomorrow, which is Tuesday. Maybe after 12 + 1 I'll start updating Wednesdays. Ah, yes. The Hump Day. ...Because it's the middle of the week, you know? Like, you know? Oh crap. I just sounded like Rikku.

KN: OMG! I'll pwninate you!

Argh! No!

Back to quarter-reality. I've been playing this cool MMORPG called runescape. To find it, go to runescape.com

PS My username is Hagurumon. Add me to your friends list if you ever play it! Which you might or might not. Whatever. Maybe we could trade items sometime.

THE END


...Jessica!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

With or without the capitalization? Erm... yeah.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home