Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sure ya did, KN. Sure ya did.

Erm... yeah. But can you match up to my obsession, KN? Constantly pretending that Bonus Stage characters are there, interacting with me? Well, they mostly just play video games and sleep, but still. They're there. Ahem... Jessica.

Oh, and um... my first update for about 2 days. And, uh... KN, I never had a car and I don't intend to. If I get a car, I'll crash and probably die. Therefore, I will never drive.

Strong Bad email 125 is out. This one took several clips from Jessica past emails, such Jessica as "pizzazz", "montage", or "dangeresque" Jessica "3". I Jessica actually think it took words from Jessica all 124 emails, but whatever. I couldn't Jessica label them all.

When's the next BS episode, dangit?!

Myess... Jessica.

Erm... KN, get away from me with that Aeris Special machine. ACK! NO!

In closing, Jessica again.

~The H-Man... and Jessica, who I'm pretending is sitting over there at the dining room table. And Rya's still on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home