Monday, August 22, 2005

What rhymes with "you smell like flowers"?

Hey, another post from H-Man. I've been in several chat rooms lately, with mah friends. I must say, I've learned some shocking/disturbing/awesome things about every single one of them. And if you're wondering why I signed that last post with "Love, Nick Bate", don't ask. You don't wanna know. Oh, and I started an SKF mini-series before the Flash cartoon. And I was complimented by an internet celebrity. That confused me slightly, but hey, that's cool!

Oh, and I'm not a perv anymore. Or am I? I don't know. KN says that once you're a perv, you can't go back. I'll be the one to see this for myself. In other news, I wanna go adventuring, like, just hitting the road and thinking about stuff. But seeing as how I can't really leave the house, this may not happen. If it does, I'll most likely go visit some of my friends. First stop: Houston, Texas, yo! Yeah, I know two people down there. Weird.

So... I just watched BS #67 again. Matt added some sound effects in. That got me pretty riled up. KN didn't see what my probalo was, but I certainly did. In other other other other other news, I found out that I'm part Mexican. Now, I already knew about my German/American/Native-American/Scottish heritage, but MEXICAN? I never realized this until today. Wow. And from looking at my picture, you could never tell that i'm all these different races. You just... can't tell. Oh, and... ihre mamma!

Peace in, dawg!
~Love, Nick Bate
*hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home