Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I like chickens, Eddy!

Well, June (the month, you weird peoples) is halfway over. That means about fifteen days until the dreaded JULY FIRST OF 2005. I keep seeing the covers of Sun magazine in stores. They're saying that locusts will attack America on July 1st. I seriously think they're on fibergrass. I mean, why would we not hear about this crap on the news? Well, all I know is, if I make it past July 1st without being hit by a bunch of locusts, then I'm okay. But seriously... how much damage could LOCUSTS do?

So now I've been working on that BS video game again. But I'm still lacking in the sprites department. Oh, well. I've got other projects in the meantime. Such as the falling prices at McWorld. Mmm... salads.

~Nick "avoid thems tabloids" Bate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home