Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's been a while, but I'm back on blogger.

That referecne was probably too obscure to notice. Anyway, No Toppings seems to be getting into SKF more, seeing as how he made a website and message board for it. Whoo-hoo! He managed to change the formatting to HTML. That must've taken a while. Pretty cool. I've got the fanfic, the board, and the website. What next? A wiki? A Flash toon? Mwahahaha. Probably not. But I'm okay.

Episode 15 might be pretty badly delayed... but I'm okay! And um... I still haven't watched episode 61 of Bonus Stage. It's... it's just not fair... I read the BSWiki article on it, though. What's this? JESSICA DIED?! That's a first. Ironic that she died in SKF just a little bit before this came out, huh? But I'm okay.

And so, I've been palying The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers on GBASP. And I still haven't seen the movie. I probably should see the movie first, but I'm okay. And I've also been helping out at yet ANOTHER wiki. W00t. Man, the HRFWiki looks quite different due to the recent upgrade thingy. Booshwa.

I went to a bingo party the other day. I just sat there and ate, while drawing some comics. You know, the comics involve SKF again. In the first one, Jesty kidnaps Jessica, and we go to save her. And it turns out we didn't even need to anyway. Further proof that Jesty is a pretty crappy villain. But he's still one of my favorite characters. I can... I can just use him for so much... In comic 2, we go to a bunch of contests in Free Country, then Jesty kidnaps LM. And... I go save him. In comic 3, (unfinished), Jesty kidnaps BurnBox, while me and Jessica discuss something. I don't know what it is yet, but I'm okay.

In other news, I'm still doing okay. Well, actually I'm not. I'm kinda miserable now.

This is H-Man the... um... daich? Man? Signing off.

What's a daich?

2 Comments:

Blogger wrong said...

That was a reference to BS 39. Yeah...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Hagurumon said...

Yeah, it's true... I like that episode. I'm probably gonna start doing more references in my post titles... like the Jamie's Got a Gun, or the Confessions of a Teenage Comedy King. Those were great posts. Grrrrr-reat posts.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home