Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Special Level #3186: Possibly the briskest post ever.

Seriously, me and KN should have some kind of contest to see who the most perverted person is. But I don't think anyone would want to be a judge for that one...

So... after several decades of posting about you-know-who over at the SPFKN (finally got it right!) KN suggested that everyone try to get me to like Elly. Trust me, that's not gonna happen. Unless somebody gives me too much soy sauce. Argh!

My days of being perverted still continue, as something keep happening. Something weird and strange... mixed with oddness and enigmaness. Maybe it's a fairy godparent or something. That would be great.

I asked Macen what he would wish for if he had one wish, and he wanted to be ruler of the universe. Strange that he'd say that, because he's a Christian. I asked him about that, but I don't think he really knows what he is. :p

As for me... you should all know my wish by now. Sort of. In somewhat-related news, I had a dream that I was a guest star in a Bonus Stage episode. Pfff... like that'll ever happen. I dunno, it's possible, but... probably not. Most of my dreams come true, but I doubt it.

And in somewhat-related news, it's Wednesday. Still no emai- WEDNESDAY!? HOLY CRAP! I've gotta get to work on Werecat Rampage, yo! Somebody high-five me!

This is N the den, signing off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

Mwahaha... KN would probably win there. I suck at jokes.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage refinance

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home