Sunday, March 13, 2005

Home from Dad's!

I'm home from Dad's. I was playing this awexome game for XBox called "Fable". But, um... before you even ask, it's probably rated M. Because you do... things... in the game that aren't suitable for children, and even some adults. But still, it's freakin' great!

Anyway, I was deemed "most perverted person" by the crew up there, and also by KN. I find it to be an honor to be declared more perverted than KN. *looks at camera* Thanks, Listerine.

Also, we've created some nicknames for the crew up at Dad's.

Jared (Littledude) = Jare the Mare
David (Pyromaniac) = Dave the Cave
Nick (Hagurumon) = Nick the Chick
Reuben (Dad) = Reub the Boob
Bob = Bob the Job
Philip = Philip the Idiot

Yes... I'm lovin' it. Like some sort of restaraunt. Anyway, I'm gonna hafta jump! Erm... I hope my email gets answered tomorrow.

This is me the key, signing off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

...Eww.

7:25 PM  
Blogger wrong said...

You're only more perverted in some areas. You could improve. But for someone your age..... you are a perv :D

Be happy

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home