Thursday, March 10, 2005

Who's the guy who loves to blog? Hagurumon!

Yep. So, tonight I go to my dad's, meaning I might not be on the internet in the mornings until Monday, when (hopefully) my email might get answered. I hope! Well, I've added more to my website, such as a new email and Paratroopa's profile. Heh, I just realized that "tan" can be used as a BG color on websites. Shweet.

Bonus Stage delay continues... SKF has no delay... neither does Homestar Runner... No Toppings somehow had a change of heart when he glanced at his page on my site. Then he took back all the things he said about me and Jessica. Then he gave my avatar a rating of 100000000/10. Weirdness. Yep, he did it.

You know how addicted to BS I am? I've practically memorized all of Car. Let's just give you a little sample.

"Everyone knows that mechanics tamper with the batteries, so you have to go back to them in a week. But you can't do jack! Because they're, you know, tied... to the... mafia. Look, I know this fascinates you, you fascinator!"

"Uh... you don't have a car."

"I have a car! And you can't drive it, because it's expensive and... European."

"Yeah, that's a box..."

"It is now, thanks to my mechanic, Brad the bad... guy."

Yeah, that's about it. Then I forgot the next part, but I pretty much got the ending down well.

"Phil, it's a transformer. It becomes a hover-jet... and we're gonna go find the Mini-cons, and uh, you're not invited."

"Oh, sure it is. Why should I doubt Brad the bad?"

"Because he's five years old, Phil. That's why you do it."

"Wait... what?"

"You swindler! I asked that my car be new and improved, not replaced with your proto G-1 (?) technology! That's not improved! That's, uh... de... proved."

"All sales are final, stinky!"

"You know NOTHING of my odors!"

Yeah. That was just a sample. I'm done now. I'm not so sure about the proto G-1 thing, though. Someone else said it was "phony G-1". But it really doesn't sound that way. Oh, well.

Away from the BS topic... KN added a new word to my vocabulary. A word that I probably shouldn't mention. Yeah... and so I'm gonna go check out other people's blogs now.

This is Nicko the sicko, signing off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

About your first post, Steve, you have to remember that the site is still being worked on. I haven't even finished the first 5 people yet, but I'm trying to do a little bit every day. So... yeah.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home