Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I sent an email again!

I sent a really good email to Strong Bad last night, concerning oldness, HaguruPoints, and being funny. Basically, I told him I'd give him 100 HaguruPoints if he can be funny when he's old. And I will give it to him on my HaguruPoints page at the HRFWiki if he really answers this one. Keep your fingers crossed, guys! Well, not for too long. That might hurt.

Soooooo... I'm gonna have to give NT and Smtihy more lines in SKF #14. I also plan to do that TNT crossover today. Also, I made a main page for a fake SKF site. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm really cold. We ran out of oil last night. So now I'm wearing a hat... backwards. And I believe you know why. My aunt's roomie said that the most body heat is lost at the top of the head. I disagree. I thought it was the ears. Argh... she's crazy.

I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday to see if SB took my bet. I hope he does. because I really want one of my emails answered!

This is Nick the... um... uh... chick? Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home