Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hahahahaha...

You know you're addicted to High Score when you notice Phil's hand turning white two times in Superphil, and also when you wonder what's holding the chairs and table up at the beginning of said episode. I pass with flying colors. You know, white colors.

I love to point out mistakes like that. Anyway, me and No Toppings seem to have this little rivalry thing going on now. And as for Smithy... he asked me to give him a girlfriend for SKF... he wanted a girlfriend who looks like Jessica. So... I granted his wish like the perverted genie I am. I worked on SKF #14 today, and in it, we introduce Janette, Jessica's clone. I swear, I'm getting way too into this fanfic.

LM came over today. He wanted to play The Nick Team, but I wanted to play SKF. So, what I did, was play a crossover between the two. Maybe I'll do that in an upcoming SKF episode. I just love crossovers! Erm... the wind was really strong today, so LM was allowed to come into the house for once. We went up to my room, and he made me play Freakstyle. I kicked his face in... figurally.

He's never actually seen Bonus Stage (despite the fact that we play SKF all the time), so I wanted to record some episodes on my microcasette recorder for him. I managed to record one so far- Car. I've wanted to play it for him for a while now, but ironically, the recorder disappears. Grr...

As you may know, LM and Rya hang out in SKF a lot. When we play stuff, I always make references to that, and he gets kinda mad at me. I think he probably would like Rya, though. They seem to be perfect for eachother. :p

As for me, I'm really hungry. My aunt called and told me to try some of that new Tiger Power cereal that Nanny picked out for me. I ate my first bowl of it. It's apparently very healthy, but it kinda tastes like... Chex Mix or something... I dunno. Maybe it was just me.

I tried drawing an SKC comic on paper this time, and my aunt said it could count as art for school. Meh, this is not art. Just by looking at the first page, you can tell I haven't practiced in a while. When I was more involved with TNT (my other fanfic) I drew all the time. Now... I don't really need to. I've learned how to draw on the computer. And just that is better than what the rest of my family can do. They can email. That's about it. I did teach them quite a few things, so they're doing okay.

Speaking of teaching, I still need to do my California Achievement Test. But... California? I live in Pennsylvania. Those idiots. :D

This has been a long enough post. (Not very long compared to some of KN's posts) So, see ya tomorrow, when The Back Door will be finished.

PS- I've decided that when I'm 18 (5 years) I'm gonna try Flash and make SKF into a Flash series. Of course, not for a living, seeing as how it's a fanfiction including copyrighted characters. But still, I'm gonna go for it. For my job, I'll probably just be a comedian or something. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home