Friday, March 11, 2005

Oh, no! It's the test of all tests! The CAT!

Well, I took some of my CAT today. Needless to say, I'm not doing too great at it. The English and Reading parts were simple, but then came... MATH! And it was advanced addition and subtraction. Basically, it had fractions, pre-algebra and a whole crapload of difficult stuff. So... I'm most likely going to fail...

And for those of you who are wondering why you're not a "People You Should Know About", it's because the site isn't done yet. I still have plenty of people to add. Yes, it's true.

And I have two of my cats in here with me. Baby and Anakin. Baby's sleeping on the chair and Anakin's exploring the house. They're so cute...

Man, was I tired today. You know how early in the morning you're so tired that you are paralyzed and can't move any of your body parts? That's what happens to me every day. After a few hundred minutes, it wears off and I can finally get out of bed. But, man... I'm still kind of drowsy. I wasn't up any later than normal, which is around 2 AM for me, but I still haven't gotten used to this whole morning routine thing with homeschool and stuff. Argh...

Yeah, about the sleeping at 2 AM thing, I actually go to bed around 11 PM, but it takes me hours to get to sleep for reasons I probably shouldn't disclose. Well, I'm basically an isomniac. Or something. I can never figure out how to clear my mind. I'm always thinking about stuff, like the guys at HMB, or you-know-who, or the TV shows that are on TV... it's strange. And another problem of mine is that I can't control my thoughts. Somehow, Britney Spears was singing "Lucky" in my head for a while this morning while I was doing my test. I was sitting there, thinking "SHUT UP!" for a little while, and eventually it went away, but then more stupid thoughts popped up. Argh... don't you wish your brain came with spam blockers?

This is Nick the... yeah... signing off.
(Why doesn't anything good rhyme with my name?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

CAT = California Achievement Test.

To Markie about his rhyme: Yeah, I knew that one... but... unfortuantly, I'm not aloud to swear... yet.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Hagurumon said...

Uh... actually... I live in Pennsylvania. I don't know why I have a CAT.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hagurumon,

Your blog "Oh, no! It's the test of all tests! The CAT!", leads me to believe you will find my information on TABE to be very beneficial.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Come over now and have a look for yourself ... you have nothing to loose but everything to gain!

Best Wishes
Emily

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home