Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cowface McCow: Starring Dick Cheney

Well, I'm bloggin' again. All I have to say is this...

Okay, where should I start? Oh, right. KS is trying to set up a CIWiki. I'm not sure what it's gonna be for, but I reckon that it's a wiki for like, SKFF and SKF, stuff like that. I should really finish chapter 20 of SKFF, but Markie's still working on it, I think. Regardless... I ended up straying away from the main point again, starting a whole new storyline of soap opera-ness.

In other ewws, Star Wars.

This is Nick the Rick signing off.

2 Comments:

Blogger wrong said...

A MediaWiki would be best. I'm sure you could ask Porplemontage to let you host your own. I guess. 1.4 doesn't even need a seperate MySQL database anymore.

Give it a shot.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Hagurumon said...

KS said about WikiCities... I dunno what that is. I tried Mediawiki before, but I can't figure anything out past the download because my computer doesn't recognize the file format.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home