Thursday, April 21, 2005

Saved by the belle!

Whatever. So, uh... I'm now working on SKF #18: McWorld's Secrets. Next episode is going to be Paratroopa's time to shine in the spotlight. And apparently I'm in the middle of a story arc. Read both 17 and what I have of 18. You'll see. And also, Markie's really on the ball with figuring out my references. Thank goodness he picked up on BB's "All signs point to Cloud Strife" thing. And the "All signs point to Elly Strife" was a harder one, but apparently Markie has good memory. Because when I mentioned to Markie that Elly indeed had a last name, he said it ruined his motto. :D That was a few months ago at SPFKN, in case you wondered. And you didn't.

And I hope LM comes over soon. I'm kinda bored. In fact, I started a new game on Pokemon Sapphire, this time playing as a girl character named "JESSICA". I'm crazy, aren't I? Ah, well. I was only four minutes into my old game anyway. I was too busy with Ruby and Fire Red, I guess. But now LM has Ruby. We plan to battle or something. And he wanted to make a secret base in that game, anyway. Dude, where's his car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home