Thursday, March 31, 2005

I don't like pants anymore...

Well, I feel like playing Runescape today. Littledude (but that's not his name on runescape) helped me out by finding me a quest, giving me a tour, and such. He also gave me better armor. Hurray-ah for him! Hmm... another of my runescape friends is on a lot when I am. I often times sell him my cow hides for some decent cash rewards. Me? I fight cows for the bones and meat. You know, raise my cooking and prayer. :D

In somewhat sad news, one of my cats is pretty sickly. Her name is Ginger, and her eyes are crusted shut. She has a pretty bad cold or something... I'm hoping she doesn't have feline lucemia, because we have like, 20 other cats. And it's highly contagious. It killed a whole bunch of cats in this town before, a few years ago. We gave her some warm milk. She drank most of it. I also tossed some catfood out there, but she didn't really want that. Crap, man. I really hope it isn't feline lucemia. We might have to somehow get Ginger to a vet before it spreads.

"Let's end this before it gets too X-rated."

2 Comments:

Blogger njm said...

don't like pants, eh? you should visit my blog:

dontyouhatepants.blogspot.com

10:46 AM  
Blogger wrong said...

And this is where blatent advertising enters a whole brave new world

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home