Thursday, March 24, 2005

Don't ask me why... pumpernickle and blogs...

Another referecne. This one is easy.

I ate a double cheeseburger from Burger King for dinner today. I tasted just like any other BK burger. Nothing special. So why am I blogging about my dinner? Because I'm bored. I want something to do. I explored through several wikis (Except the HRFWiki. I'm not allowed on there right now.) and did stuff. Not much to do on them tonight, though. I really want to work on SKF #15, but I'm not allowed on the HRFWiki no more. So... I plan to post the SKF stories on the SKF board or send them to No Toppings to put on the SKF site. I dunno. Hopefully I'll eventually be un-bannedededededed. Mwahaha.

So, uh... I'm still bored. I've been playing Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: The Game for GBA on my SP again. I also listened to my SB Sings CD on my crappy Windows 98 in my room. Then I came down here and got on the net. I don't think my family appreciates the blaring of TROGDOR, though. I can remember my mom's words after looking at the CD case: "This is stupid." I was sort of offended, but at the same time, I felt like laughing my head off. I don't get it... my family hates Homestar Runner. Why? I don't know. They just do. I wish I could convert them to Homestarism, though. And also Bonus Stageism. Yesssssssssss. (No, they aren't real religions. Gosh!) Geez, Kilroy should see this post. I just made like, two Napoleon Dynamite references.

And now I have to get off. So much left unsaid... I'll say it tomorrow, I guess.

This is yeah... bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hagurumon said...

Well, it's a long story. Long story short: my stepdad hates all the stuff I like.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home