Sunday, June 12, 2005

if i looking for frog him name is hopkin green frog

Argh... I'm kinda mad at the moment. Over at the GameFAQ forum (which I was already a member anyway), someone started a topic about Nate's Flash. Two whole pages ragging on Nate. Man, what's up with that?! I like Nate's Flash, but it seems as though not many do. Everyone keeps complaining about how it rips off of Bonus Stage. Well, it doesn't. I know what they meant, but it's not a rip-off. Nate isn't making money off of this (that I know of), so it's not a rip-off. It's more of a "parody". And they were also saying that Nate made all the fanstuff himself. Untrue. From what I can tell, Futuramaooy made one or two. Besides, I'm trying to make some banners for Nate's Flash as well.

I have plenty of new things to do on the interweb this summer. My current project is a Bonus Stage game for PS1. Witchesbrew82 (aka Rya's lover) offered to make me some sprites for the game. I managed to dig up sprites for Joel, Phil, Elly, Rya and Jessica. I just resized them to make it easier for transfer into RPG Maker. Also, I recolored Elly to suit her new design. I was originally thinking of making sprites for enemies, but I guess I'll just use the premeade ones. I'll probably also make an eShip sprite so there can be some cutscenes in space, like when they travel to other planets.

I added a new smily to HMB. I think I got it from HSRForum Dot Com. "It's dot muffin!" I've also been working on SKC a little recently. I've adapted a new system with more panels, a background image, and plenty of redesigns.

In other news, I've developed the most clever thing ever. Check it out: "The meaning of life is friendship." There's my philosophy. And I've also decided to become a vegetarian. But only because of my Hippism. And in case you're wondering what Hippism is (which you weren't), it's basically the belief of being a hippie.

Here's some new crazy crap I did this summer so far.
*Been paranoid (Still kind of am.)
*Become a vegan (Darn you, Jessica Argus!)
*Did some major praying (I'm still Christian, you know.)
*Established a real-life Cats Incorporated (LM and Waylon joined)
*Got on the interweb (duh)
*Took a bath without being told to (IT'S A MIRACLE)

1 Comments:

Blogger wrong said...

GameFAQs sucks. Especially LUE but you can't see that. Stay far away from that board.

The average GameFAQer is now over 16, probably 18. Why are you even there? I mean...... damn. Posting on GameFAQs is..... well.... hell.

And besides, Khakain is better if you want a completely insane board where they don't.. er.. have standards. (ok.. Khakain has standards... two of them. But they don't wanna admit it).

Wow.. I'm advertising a board I'm not on.....

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home