Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Insert bad word here.

Man, I hate the fourth of July. Fireworks freak me out. Yesterday my stepdad set off a bunch of firecrackers (aren't those things illegal anyway?) and fountains... gah... plus, on Saturday, my dad made me watch the fireworks that people set off at some carnival or something. Independence Day is my least favorite holiday for many reasons. First of all, the fireworks. Can't we adopt new traditions for this holiday?! Second, the movie. Third... um... actually, there is no third I totally lied.

Well, I've been on deviantART for a while now, and I also started watching yet ANOTHER Flash series, called GEOweasel. It's pretty funny. I don't think it's updated very often, though. Oh, and I've been browsing through Cassquet's stuff on deviantART. Awesome. That's what I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home